9Apps services for free Android apps. 30,000+ users downloaded Gaia GPS: Hiking, Hunting Maps latest version on 9Apps for free every week! The world's most powerful app is here waiting for you. This hot app was released on 2018-08-05. You can quickly get it from 9Apps!
Plan trips and stay safer in the woods, with Gaia GPS. Download topo maps for offline use, explore trails, and use a complete GPS toolkit for hiking and other adventures.
Join hundreds of thousands of hikers, backpackers, hunters, offroaders, mountain bikers, backcountry skiers, firefighters, guides, and other serious outdoor adventurers and professionals that use Gaia GPS for work and play. Hike, hunt, and offroad with the best topo maps and outdoor navigation tools.
►► The Best App for Topo Maps
Gaia GPS has been showcased in Apple's "Your Verse" stories, and covered in countless major publications, from Outside and TrailRunner, to the New York Times and FOX News TappedIn.
The name Gaia (guy-yuh) comes from Greek mythology - she is the Goddess of the Earth, or Mother Nature.
• view easy-to-read, modern maps
• explore historic and classic print maps (USGS, USFS, NRCan, IGN)
• download worldwide topo, road, and satellite maps
• search for hiking trails, parks, natural places, and addresses
►► Map Tools
• record tracks, waypoints, and take geo-tagged photos while out hiking, mountaing biking, offroading, and more
• use GIS tools - create routes and areas, organize and share folders
• import and export GPX and KML files
• customize coordinates types (Decimal, Degrees/Minutes/Seconds, Degrees - Decimal Minutes, UTM, and MGRS)
►► Sync and Back-up
• sync your tracks, photos, maps, and waypoints to all of your devices
• keep your data backed up, effortlessly
►► Membership Levels
Free Level - You can use Gaia GPS for free. You'll be limited to the default map source, and you won't be able to download maps for offline use.
Member Level - As a Member, you can download a worldwide catalog of topo, road, and satellite maps.
Premium Member Level - As a Premium Member, you also get access to these map sources:
• NatGeo Trails Illustrated
• ESRI World Satellite Imagery
• Private Land Ownership (owners and addresses for parcels)
• Hunting Layers, including GMUs, public land, and fires
• NeoTreks US Topo
• France IGN
• Motor Vehicle Use Maps (MVUM)
• Hill-shading, contour lines, slope angle, and other overlays
What seems to be the trouble is that the package is getting bigger and bigger and we have to use more and more cellular data to download. This top Maps & Navigation app is just 87.9M. This is a subversion of the traditional app. 9Apps also provides other hot Maps & Navigation apps(games) for android mobile phone. Quickly access the downloads window by clicking the download button.
* This fixes a bug in the last update that caused points of interest to not show on the map